BALTIMORE (WJZ) -- T. Rowe Price donated more than 130,000 N95 masks to a number of U.S. hospitals, including Johns Hopkins and University of Maryland Medical Center in Baltimore, to help health care workers treating coronavirus.
They also donated to several hospitals in Colorado Springs, CO -- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central, Centura Health and Children's Hospital Colorado Springs. The company said it wanted to show support for frontline healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Coronavirus Resources: How To Get Help In Maryland
- Here Are The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And When To Seek Help
- Coronavirus In Maryland: What We Know
- Coronavirus-Related Closings
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
Hopkins and UMMS picked up 50,000 masks each Thursday.
"We're pleased to be able to donate them and support the heroic efforts of healthcare workers on the frontline," said Renee Christoff, Head of Global Associate Engagement + Corporate Responsibility for T. Rowe Price.
for more features.