BALTIMORE (WJZ) -- Baltimore City Schools announced the release of its recovery plan on Monday.
The plan titled, "Reconnect. Restore. Reimagine." was developed with feedback from students, staff, families and the community.
The plan includes:
- The instructional practices we will use to accelerate and personalize learning.
- The enriched academic, athletic and artistic opportunities they will be able to access.
- How voices will continue to be used to inform decisions.
- How they will continue to support wellness.
- How they will build relationships and trust
The district will host an information session for the community at 5:30 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 11.
The session will also be live-streamed on their social handles.
for more features.