Live

Watch CBSN Live

Man loses legs to dangerous infection from dog saliva

Greg Manteufel caught an infection after coming in contact with dog saliva. What started out as flu-like symptoms later became much worse. Greg’s legs and hands were amputated and he is still hospitalized awaiting more surgeries. CBS affiliate WDJT-TV's David Schuman reports.
View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.