Live

Watch CBSN Live

Attempt to keep family warm led to carbon monoxide deaths

Rodney Todd and all seven of his children were found dead in their home Monday, poisoned by carbon monoxide from an indoor generator. Friends and family said the 36-year-old man was trying to keep his family warm after their power was shut off. Chip Reid reports.
View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.