RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) — Crews have quickly contained an early morning chimney fire at a Rancho Cordova apartment complex.
The fire was first reported around 1 a.m. at a complex along Data Drive.
Firefighters got to the scene and found a two-story apartment with flames coming from the top of the chimney.
It appears the flames were in the second-floor unit of the chimney. Crews were able to quickly contain the flames, but the first-floor unit also sustained water damage.
No injuries were reported.
Both the first and second floor unit residents have been displaced.
for more features.