Watch CBS News

Electrical Fire At Motor Home Kills Resident In Carmichael

CARMICHAEL (CBS13) - A fire has claimed the life of a man in Carmichael.

The fire broke out just before 8 a.m. Monday at a motor home in the 4000 block of Leos Lane, according to a statement from the Sacramento Metro Fire Department. The vehicle was destroyed.

Investigators say the fire was started in electrical wiring; they are not ruling out a space heater.

The victim was a 62-year-old man.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.