Lindsay Ward is a journalist who joined KDKA in April 2019.
Previously, Lindsay worked as a Freelance Reporter at WPXI-TV and was a morning anchor and reporter at WJAC-TV in Johnstown, PA and WVVA-TV in Bluefield, West Virginia.
Lindsay is from Indiana County and is a proud IUP graduate where she studied Communications Media and Political Science.
Lindsay enjoys baking, warm weather, the beach, trying new restaurants, breweries and being with her husband Tony, and their son Sebastian.
- Joined KDKA: April of 2019
- Hometown: Indiana, Pa.
- Alma Mater: Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Music: Alternative Rock, Hard Rock
- Movie: I have too many!
- TV Show: Right now it's "World of Dance"— I wish I could dance that good!
- Book: Too hard to choose. I'm a book nerd and usually read a few books a week!
- Hobbies: Reading, traveling and baking
- Sports Team: Penguins
- Food: LOVE food! I enjoy brunch and Mexican food best
- Local Restaurant: Don't have one, but I enjoy trying new places all the time!
- Sport/Exercise: Swimming
- Historical Figure: Anne Frank. I visited the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam and it was incredibly moving.
- Favorite Pennsylvanian: Don't have one
- Quote: "You're brave because life gives you every reason to want to give up and still, you rise, you pick yourself up and carry on."
- Word: Change
- Vacation Spot: The beach
- Holiday: Christmas
- Guilty Pleasure: Watching romantic movies that have happy endings or reading romance novels
- Planet: Earth
THIS OR THAT
- Facebook or Twitter? Twitter
- Cats or Dogs? Dogs
- Beatles or Rolling Stones? Rolling Stones
- Comedy or Tearjerker? Tearjerker
- Phone Call or Text Message? Phone call
- Mac or PC? PC
- Coffee or Tea? Coffee
- Paper or Plastic? Plastic
- Morning Person or Night Person? Morning person
- East Coast or West Coast? East Coast
- Star Trek or Star Wars? Can I say neither? Haha
for more features.