BEAVER COUNTY (KDKA) -- Family members are demanding answers about their loved ones at Brighton Rehab and Wellness Center in Beaver County.
LaNita Desire is concerned about her 91-year-old father — who was released from the center last month — and her aunt, who still remains there.
The virus is spreading quickly through Brighton Rehabilitation and Wellness Center, where everyone is now presumed positive.
"He's fine," Desire said. "He isn't showing any signs of the virus. We don't know about my aunt. We don't know because I haven't seen her."
- Coronavirus In Allegheny County: 2 People At St. Barnabas Nursing Home Die From COVID-19
- 'It's Going Through Nursing Homes Like Wildfire': Woman Speaks Out After 73-Year-Old Father Dies Of Coronavirus
- Coronavirus in Beaver County: Workers At Nursing Home To Receive Hazard Pay, Personal Protective Equipment
- Beaver Co. Nursing Home Presuming All 800 Residents And Staff Have Coronavirus
- Coronavirus In Allegheny County: 29 Kane Community Living Center Residents, Employees Test Positive For Coronavirus
Desire does not know when she will see her aunt again because family members are not allowed inside the facility.
"I had called the center yesterday to check on her but everything goes to voicemail," Desire said on Thursday.
In addition to her own family member, Desire says neighbors and friends are also at the facility.
"It's hard," Desire said. "We don't know if she is one of the ones being carted out daily. We can't get there. She doesn't have a cell phone. There are no phones in the room. We just don't know. It's just the unknown, not knowing. We are concerned about not knowing."
More information on the Coronavirus pandemic:
for more features.