What's Next in the Massa Investigation?
Before the first commercial, Glenn Beck's interview with former Democratic Rep. Eric Massa quickly spiraled out of control as he acknowledged that he did "grope" male staffers, but that it was merely a "tickle fight".
But his story has evolved since first reports surfaced last week and the picture is getting more and more unclear.
On Wednesday's "Washington Unplugged," CBS News Capitol Hill Correspondent Nancy Cordes asked Washington Post Nation Investigative Reporter Carol Leonning to provide some clarity.
"This was very physical. The allegations were that he had grope and tried to fondle more than one of his junior staffers. Some of his 'salty language' included sexual propositions." Leonning said.
Leonning added, "This also, according to the allegations that have been related to the House Ethics Committee, dates back to almost from the day that Congressman Massa took office."
Politico Capitol Hill Bureau Chief John Bresnahan helped to break the initial story reported last Wednesday, "It was much more serious than what Massa has said about just 'salty language' or some 'tickle fight' at his birthday party."
The question remains, where does the House Ethics Committee's investigation go from here?
According to Leonning, "The investigation is still open. There are going to be high-level meetings to discuss where to go forward very soon."
Watch Wednesday's Washington Unplugged above, also featuring fashion designer Betsey Johnson and a report from Kaylee Hartung at the Alliance for Youth Movements summit in London.
"Washington Unplugged" appears live on CBSNews.com each weekday at 12:30 p.m. ET. Click here to check out previous episodes.