From twins seemingly talking in their own language to police pepper spraying and arresting students at the University of California - Davis, 2011 was a year full of videos that made an impact.
But what were the hottest viral videos of the year?
Bridget Carey, senior editor of CNET.com, showcased some of the videos that raked in the biggest audiences this year.
Check out the video above for her analysis of the videos below.
- Ultimate Dog Tease" - More than 73 million views
- "Talking Twin Babies - PART 2" - More than 56 million views
- "The Force: Volkswagen Commercial" - More than 45 million views
- "Webcam 101 for Seniors" - More than nine million views
- "29 years old and hearing myself for the first time" - Nearly nine million views
- "Police pepper spraying and arresting students at UC Davis" - More than two million views
- "eHarmony profile bio" - More than 18 million views
- "Rebecca Black - Friday" - 172 million views. Even "Glee" performed her song.