The Southwest influence is bigger than ever, and we're seeing it in more than just fashion.
For The Early Show's Hib Report, Contributor Laurie Hibberd went to Arizona to get a peek at the authentic native American pieces that have inspired this look.
The trend is 100 percent American; it's based on the history of our country, which fits in nicely with the current patriotic mode.
If you would like to catch this trend, the following Web sites provide more information on the items and places Laurie featured on our show.
- Scottsdale Convention and Visitors Bureau - scottsdalecvb.com
- Desert Queen Perfume - (866) one-bloom OR onceinabloom.com
- The Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain - ranchoncamelback.com
- Heard Museum - heard.org
- The Boulders Resort and Golden Door Spa - wyndham.com
- Desert Botanical Gardens - dbg.org
- Gilbert Ortega Gallery - (480) 949-0436
- Faust Gallery - www.faustgallery.com
- Saba's Arizona's Original Western Store - sabaswesternwear.com
- Hyatt Regency Scottsdale - hyatt.com
- Scottsdale Downtown - www.downtownscottsdale.com