(CBS/AP) - Director Robert Rodriquez revealed at Comic-Con Thursday that he's developing sequels to the 2005 action-thriller "Sin City" and last year's "Machete."
He says a script for "Sin City 2" is being refined, and he hopes for two sequels to "Machete" - at least one of which will bring the blade-slinging star into space.
The 43-year-old filmmaker made the announcements Thursday in front of 6,500 fans at the San Diego Convention Center, then celebrated the news at an intimate party at the Hard Rock Hotel across the street.
Rodriguez said he kept the announcements quiet until Comic-Con out of his natural identification with pop-culture fans.
Tell us: Are excited for a "Sin City" and Machete" sequel?