The previous two (below) were ads from Japan and Australia. Taken together, they provide more evidence for my claim yesterday, which is that these are not mistakes by rogue foreign units who aren't closely supervised by the mothership. Rather, Lauren seems to have some sort of policy favoring impossibly thin models (especially when you add in the firing of Filippa Hamilton for being too fat).
Hat tip to AgencySpy.
- A Second Ralph Lauren PhotoShop Mess Emerges
- Ralph Lauren Fired Photoshopped Model for Being Too Fat
- UPDATED: Ralph Lauren Wants Ban on Blog Coverage of Skinny Models in His Ads; Apologizes
- French Pols Want "Fashion Police" to Ban Retouched Models in Ads
- Microsoft Edits Black Person Out of Ad; Everyone Offended