In the morning, President Obama will make a statement to the press in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. The president will then hold a working meeting with business leaders at the Blair House to discuss the economy.
A full list of the attendees is below.
- Greg Brown, Co-CEO, Motorola, Inc.
- John Chambers, Chairman & CEO, Cisco Systems Inc.
- Kenneth Chenault, CEO, American Express
- Dave Cote, Chairman, President & CEO, Honeywell International Inc
- Scott Davis, Chairman & CEO, UPS
- John Doerr, Partner, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Mark Gallogly, Managing Partner & Co-Founder, Centerbridge Partners
- Lew Hay, Chairman & CEO, NextEra Energy
- Jeffrey Immelt, Chairman & CEO, General Electric
- Ellen Kullman, CEO, DuPont
- John Lechleiter, President and CEO, Eli Lilly
- Andrew Liveris, President, CEO and Chairman, Dow Chemical
- James McNerney, Chairman, President & CEO, Boeing
- Indra Nooyi, Chairman & CEO, PepsiCo
- Paul Otellini, CEO, Intel
- Penny Pritzker, Chairman & CEO, Pritzker Realty Group
- Brian Roberts, Chairman & CEO, Comcast
- Jim Rogers, Chairman, President & CEO, Duke Energy
- Eric Schmidt, Chairman & CEO, Google
- Robert Wolf, President & COO, UBS
In the afternoon, the President will meet with Secretary of State Hillary Clinton in the Oval Office.
Here's the Full Schedule from the White House (all times Eastern):
9:15AM: President Obama delivers a statement to the press
9:30AM: President Obama holds a working meeting with business leaders
4:05PM: President Obama meets with Secretary of State Clinton