In the morning, President Obama will receive the Presidential Daily Briefing then meet with senior advisers in the Oval Office.
In the afternoon, Mr. Obama will host a meeting of the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board (PERAB) in the State Dining Room.
PERAB MEMBERS EXPECTED TO ATTEND:
- Anna Burger, Former Chair, Change to Win
- John Doerr, Partner, Kleiner, Perkins, Caufield & Byers
- William H. Donaldson, Chairman, SEC (2003-2005)
- Martin Feldstein, George F. Baker Professor of Economics, Harvard University
- Roger W. Ferguson, Jr., President & CEO, TIAA-CREF
- Mark T. Gallogly, Founder & Managing Partner, Centerbridge Partners L.P.
- Jeffrey R. Immelt, CEO, GE
- Monica C. Lozano, Publisher & Chief Executive Officer, La OpiniÃ³n
- Jim Owens, Chairman, Caterpillar Inc.
- Penny Pritzker, Chairman & Founder, Pritzker Realty Group
- David F. Swensen, CIO, Yale University
- Richard L. Trumka, President, AFL-CIO
- Laura D'Andrea Tyson, S. K. and Angela Chan Chair in Global Management, Haas School of Business at the University of California at Berkeley
- Paul Volcker, Chairman, PERAB
- Robert Wolf, Chairman & CEO, UBS Group Americas
CABINET MEMBERS EXPECTED TO ATTEND:
- Secretary of the Treasury Tim Geithner
- Secretary of Commerce Gary Locke
- Secretary of Education Arne Duncan
- CEA Chair Austan Goolsbee
Here's the Full Schedule from the White House (all times Eastern):
10:00AM: President Obama receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
11:30AM: President Obama meets with senior advisers
2:00PM: President Obama meets with the PERAB