The memo, leaked to Politico, is entitled "You Can Help Right Now. Will You?"and reads like a GOP worry list -- topped by North Carolina Republican Robin Hayes.
It also includes calls already made on a candidate's behalf to their home districts.
Here's the E-Mail [party-state ID's were added by us for clarity]:
For the past couple months the RNC has generously made more than 80 phone-bank call lines available for DC volunteers to call into Congressional Districts across the country. The following “Top 10 Phone-Banking” campaigns have done a great job of recruiting volunteers, and have collectively made nearly 30,000 connections with voters from the phone-banks in the basement of the RNC:
1) Robin Hayes (R-N.C) – 5,643 calls
2) Dave Reichert (R-Wash.) – 4,922 calls
3) Joe Knollenberg (R-Mich.) - 4,459 calls
4) Don Young (R-Alaska) – 3,583 calls
5) Scott Garrett (R-N.J.) – 3,437 calls
6) Tom Feeney (R-Fla.) - 3,014 calls
7) Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.) – 1,483 calls
8) Jon Porter (R-Nev.) – 935 calls
9) Phil English (R-Penn.) – 868 calls
10) Randy Kuhl (R-N.Y.) – 338 calls
(The rest of the memo is beyond the jump)
Continue reading post...