Who will be strutting their stuff on the dance floor of "Dancing with the Stars" this season? Turns out a celebrity cook, a "Real Housewife," a jockey and a few music artists.
Take a look at the celebrity and professional partner pairings below.
- Actor Gary Busey with pro partner Anna Trebunsyka
- American soldier Alex Skarlatos with pro partner Lindsay Arnold
- Celebrity cook Paula Deen with pro partner Louis van Amstel
- "Braxton Family Values" star Tamar Braxton with pro partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- "Real Housewives" of Atlanta's Kim Zolciak with pro partner Tony Dovolani
- Actress Alexa PenaVega with pro partner Mark Ballas
- Big Time Rush's Carlos PenaVega with pro partner Witney Carson
- Wildlife conservationist Bindi Irwin with pro partner Derek Hough
- Social media star Hayes Grier with pro partner Emma Slater
- Singer Chaka Khan with pro partner Keo Motsepe
- Jockey Victor Espinoza with pro partner Karina Smirnoff
- Singer Andy Grammer with pro partner Allison Holker
- Backstreet Boy Nick Carter with pro partner Sharna Burgess
Pro dancer Peta Murgatroyd was expected to take part this season, but had to pull out because of an ankle injury.
Season 21 of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" premieres Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.