(CBS) WOODSTOCK, Ill. - Charles Oliver, a 44-year-old man accused of raping at least five women he met online, had his bail set at $3 million after prosecutors revealed evidence of 20 more potential victims, CBS Chicago reports.
Oliver is charged with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual assault, and one count of kidnapping, according to the station.
One woman has accused him of locking her in the basement of his Woodstock home and refusing to let her leave. He allegedly raped that woman and four others he met on Craigslist.
Oliver was released on $150,000 bail earlier this year after his January arrest in three of the alleged attacks, but was re-arrested last month in two new cases.
McHenry County prosecutors sought to have his bail revoked. On Tuesday, a judge increased his bond to $3 million, the station reports.
During the hearing, prosecutors revealed investigators recovered thousands of images of women engaged in sex acts from Oliver's home. Prosecutors said many of the acts appeared to be non-consensual, according to the station.
They also said there are potentially 20 more unidentified victims, based on videos recovered at Oliver's home.
Oliver's defense attorney claims that at least some of the alleged victims are prostitutes and that at least some of the sex acts were consensual, the station reports.