Campbell Soup is recalling 355,000 cans of SpaghettiOs Original in the U.S. due to a possible choking hazard.
Pieces of red plastic, part of the can's lining, were found in a small number of the 14.2 ounce cans.
Campbell Soup Co. announced the recall after receiving complaints from consumers. However, it said anyone who inadvertently swallowed bits of the plastic should not worry - it's non-toxic.
"The plastic is food grade and is from the lining of the can. It is not harmful if ingested. The reason we are recalling the product is that the pieces could pose as a potential choking hazard," the company wrote on its Facebook page.
The cans included in the recall have a date of February 22, 2017 stamped on the base of the can. The UPC code is 51000 22432 and is printed under the bar code.
The product should be returned to the store for an exchange or full refund.
Consumers can receive more information by visiting Facebook/SpaghettiOs or calling 1-866-535-3774 between 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday.