Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
On Monday, actor Bill Murray joins leading American poets in the 20th Annual Poetry Walk Across the Brooklyn Bridge.
- 20th Annual Poetry Walk Across the Brooklyn Bridge, June 8 | Purchase Tickets
- Poets House, New York, N.Y.
- Follow @PoetsHouse on Twitter
Tuesday is the 100th anniversary of the birth of Les Paul, the inventor of the solid-body electric guitar, who died in 2009 at the age of 94.
- Les Paul Big Sound Experience, a traveling exhibition visiting the Mahwah Museum in Mahwah, N.J. June 12 | Tour dates
- Les Paul Foundation
- Les Paul Electric Guitars (Gibson.com)
On Wednesday, Russian president Vladimir Putin meets with Pope Francis at the Vatican.
- The Holy See (Official site)
- Follow Pope Francis on Twitter (@Pontifex)
- President of Russia (Official site)
- Follow @PutinRF_Eng on Twitter
Thursday's the day for the annual Congressional Baseball Game, which pits Democrats against Republicans to raise money for charity.
- Congressional Baseball Game at Nationals Park, Washington, D.C., June 11 at 7:05 p.m. | Purchase Tickets
Friday sees the 100th birthday of David Rockefeller, the retired banker and sole surviving grandchild of Standard Oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller.
- Growing up Rockefeller ("Sunday Morning," 09/16/13)
- Rockefeller to mark 100th birthday with land gift in Maine (05/21/15)
- Rockefeller home, sweet home ("Sunday Morning," 08/12/03)
- Unraveling the disappearance of Michael Rockefeller ("Sunday Morning," 04/06/14)
And Saturday is Worldwide Knit in Public Day, featuring events for nimble-fingered folks who endorse the slogan "Better Living Through Stitching Together."