Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is Martin Luther King Jr. Day, marking the 89th anniversary of the birth of the civil rights leader.
- Complete CBSNews.com coverage: MLK's Dream: 50 Years Later
- Gallery: Rare photos of the March on Washington
- Gallery: Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Special CBS News report: 50 years later: Civil rights
On Tuesday Secretary of State Rex Tillerson co-hosts a foreign ministers meeting in Vancouver, Canada, on security and stability on the Korean Peninsula.
- Vancouver Foreign Ministers' Meeting on Security and Stability on Korean Peninsula, January 16 (Canada.ca)
- Secretary Tillerson travels to Canada (State Department statement)
On Wednesday, former Senate Republican leader and Presidential candidate Bob Dole receives the Congressional Gold Medal at a ceremony in the Capitol Rotunda.
- Bob Dole: Republicans are out of ideas ("CBS This Morning," 05/27/13)
- bobdole.org (Official site)
Thursday is opening day for "Americans" at the Smithsonian's National Museum of the American Indian, aimed at helping visitors take a closer look at American Indian history and life.
- "Americans," National Museum of the American Indian, Washington, D.C. (opens January 18).
- Exhibition Book: "Americans" by Cécile R. Ganteaume (University of Minnesota Press)
Friday is National Popcorn Day -- a salute to the snack Americans eat 13 BILLION quarts worth every year.
- National Popcorn Day (popcorn.org)
- "Popped Culture: The Social History of Popcorn in America" by Andrew F. Smith (University of South Carolina Press)
- Popcorn surprisingly nutritious: Study ("CBS This Morning," 04/04/12)
And Saturday marks the first anniversary of the inauguration of President Donald J. Trump.
- Live blog of President Donald Trump's Inauguration
- In inauguration speech, Trump vows to give power back to the people (CBS News, 01/20/17)
- Bob Schieffer's thoughts on President Trump's inaugural address ("CBS This Morning," 01/21/17)
- Amid historically low approval ratings, Trump now has to turn vision into policy ("CBS Evening News," 01/20/17)
- President Trump says media lied about inauguration crowd estimate (CBSN, 01/22/17)