Here's a look at the week ahead on our "Sunday Morning" Calendar:
Monday is Day One of National Tax Security Awareness Week, spearheaded by the IRS, urging Americans to better protect sensitive tax and financial data.
- National Tax Security Awareness Week 2018 (irs.gov)
- Tax Security 101
Tuesday kicks off Scope Miami Beach, a six-day international art fair featuring 140 international exhibitors from 25 countries.
- Scope Miami Beach, December 4-9 at Ocean Drive and 8th Street
On Wednesday, the 61st annual Grammy Award nominations are announced on "CBS This Morning."
- Grammy Award nominations to be announced December 5 on CBS; Awards to be presented February 10, 2019 at the Staples Center, Los Angeles, broadcast live on CBS
To watch Bruno Mars perform last year's Grammy-winning song "That's What It's Like" (from the 59th Grammy Awards Show), click on the player below:
Thursday brings an auction of more than 120 items belonging to the late Frank and Barbara Sinatra, including eight art works painted by Sinatra himself.
- Lady Blue Eyes: Property of Barbara and Frank Sinatra Auction, at Sotheby's, New York, December 6
Friday is National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, marking the 77th anniversary of the Japanese attack on the Hawaiian naval base that killed more than 2,400 Americans.
- National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day, December 7 (National Park Service)
- National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day Commemoration, at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center in Hawaii, beginning 7:50 a.m.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial, Pearl Harbor
- Pacific Historic Parks
- Pearl Harbor Events
- Almanac: Pearl Harbor ("Sunday Morning," 12/07/14)
And Saturday's the night for the eighth annual Cyndi Lauper and Friends Home for the Holidays benefit concert in New York, on behalf of homeless LGBTQ young people.
- Cyndi Lauper & Friends: Home for the Holidays, December 8 at 8 p.m., at the Beacon Theatre, New York City
- Tickets via Ticketmaster
- True Colors Fund
Story produced by Charis Satchell.