ANN ARBOR (WWJ) -- The Ann Arbor PLM management consulting and research firm CIMdata Inc. Wednesday announced the release of the CIMdata 2013 PLM Geography report, the fourth of five modules of the CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series.
The MAR Series provides detailed information and in-depth analysis on the worldwide PLM market during 2012. It contains analyses of major trends and issues; revenues of leading PLM providers; and revenue analyses for geographical regions, industry sectors, and historical and projected data on market growth.
The CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series is packaged as five modules:
* The CIMdata 2013 Executive PLM Market Report provides an overview of CIMdata's complete global analysis. It includes key charts on PLM market investment statistics through 2012, forecasts of investments for 2013 through 2017, and a summary of PLM providers' performance in 2012.
* The CIMdata 2013 PLM Industry Review and Trends Report is mainly qualitative in nature, and focuses on key issues facing the global PLM ecosystem of solution providers and end user organizations. It highlights changes that occurred in 2012, what effects those changes may have in the short and medium term, and what is on the horizon in the years to come.
* The CIMdata 2013 PLM Market and Solution Provider Analysis Report details measures of and forecasts for the overall PLM market and its key segments, including Tools, cPDm, and Digital Manufacturing. The Tools section has additional details on sub-segments, including MCAD, NC, S&A, EDA, and AEC. It also includes CIMdata's estimates of PLM solution provider revenues in these segments and sub-segments for 2013 through 2017.
* The CIMdata 2013 PLM Market Geographic Analysis Report provides an additional view of the 2012 market results, by major geography. CIMdata's 2012 estimates and market forecasts for PLM and the major PLM market segments are provided for the Americas, EMEA, and Asia-Pacific. In addition, the report includes estimates and forecasts for the cPDm segment within specific European and Asia-Pacific countries and regions.
* The CIMdata 2013 PLM Market Industry Analysis Report provides an industry segmentation view of the 2012 market results. CIMdata's 2012 estimates and market forecasts for Mainstream PLM and cPDm are provided for eight different industry sectors: aerospace and defense; automotive and other transportation; electronics/telecommunications; fabrication and assembly; process-packaged goods; process—petrochemical; utilities; and construction, infrastructure and shipbuilding.
The CIMdata PLM Market Analysis Report Series is available as a five-module set or each module can be purchased separately. It is also available as part of the CIMdata PLM Community Gold Membership. Further details and pricing information about the report and Community Memberships are available at www.cimdata.com.
for more features.