By Edward Cardenas
DETROIT (CBS Detroit) - During the two days of the North American International Auto Show press preview, thousands of press kits and other automotive-related items were distributed to members of the international media and others in the industry.
But once those who attended the two days of vehicle premiers, press conferences and informative events left Cobo Center, the items they received for free were posted on auction sites such as eBay.
Some of the items include:
- A stainless steel model of the Acura NSX and jump drive media kit that has a high bid of $100 on eBay.
- The Alfa Romeo press kit for the 4C Spider, which features a USB press kit, has a buy it now price of $49.99 on eBay.
- FCA press kit, which is a pen with a USB filled with product information on Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM, FIAT, MOPAR and Alfa Romeo has a buy it now price of $15 on eBay.
- A MOPAR media kit, which features a USB shaped like a wrench, has a bid of $9.99 on eBay.
- Chevrolet released a USB shaped like the auto maker's bowtie logo. It has a current bid of $9.99 on eBay.
See a gallery of the unique press kits, giveaways such as rubber ducks from Ford Motor Co. and chocolate coasters, at THIS LINK.
for more features.