LANSING, Ill. (CBS) -- Ambulances were dispatched to a dry cleaners in south suburban Lansing in Monday morning for what a witness reported was fumes.
The Lansing Fire Department sent the ambulances to One Price Cleaners at 177th Street and Torrence Avenue, and the crews were still there as of just after noon.
An employee from the business next door said there was a spill inside the dry clearness that caused fumes, which made people sick.
There were two ambulances on the scene, but it was unclear if anyone was inside either, the employee said.
for more features.