Watch CBS News

Wood Stove Starts House Fire In Crofton, No Injuries Reported

CROFTON, Md. (WJZ) — A wood stove is blamed in a fire that damaged a home in Anne Arundel County on Sunday.

The fire broke out just before 5 p.m. in the 2000 block of Pawlet Drive in Crofton.

Credit: Mike Hugg Media

Neighbors called firefighters to report the flames in the back of the home.

Credit: Mike Hugg Media

It took 42 firefighters about 30 minutes to bring it under control. No one was hurt.


View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.