Watch CBS News

Cooking Equipment Blamed In Early Morning House Fire In Salisbury

SALISBURY, Md. (WJZ)-- The Salisbury Fire Department responded to a house engulfed in flames early Thanksgiving morning.

It happened on Emerson Avenue.

Two residents and a pet made it out of the house safely thanks to a smoke detector.

Crews say the cause of the fire is unattended cooking equipment.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.