BALTIMORE (WJZ) -- Did you fall in love during the pandemic? Or did you muddle through the pandemic solo and are now in search of love?
These Baltimore-area venues are hosting various "singles who mingle" parties and love-nest fests as Valentine's Day approaches. Start 2022 by meeting someone new or treating your love to a new experience.
- Schola in Baltimore will be serving an "aphrodisiacs dinner" that includes foods that are said to enhance the libido on Feb. 11 between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. Each meal costs $85.
- The Randallstown Community Center will celebrate the love of fashion with a Valentine's Day gala on Feb. 12. The fashion show event kicks off at 3 p.m. and costs $30 to $50 per person.
- The Crown Baltimore will host a Pearls & Poison Valentine's Burlesque Show on Feb. 12. Tickets are $30 at the door and $20 online. The show starts and 9 p.m.
- The Walden Country Club in Crofton plans to host a romantic comedy on Feb. 12 at 7 p.m. For $250, couples can enjoy comedians, music, a private table, a three-course meal, and a bottle of champagne.
- Hansel Hill Farm & Orchard in Millersville will hold a relaxing bunny yoga and romantic charcuterie event for couples at 1 p.m. on Feb. 13. For $200, two people can enjoy a partner yoga session with bunnies and a charcuterie picnic that includes chocolate strawberries, flowers, drinks, and a bonfire.
- La Fontaine Bleue in Glen Burnie will be serving a gourmet surf-and-turf dinner at 6 p.m. on Feb. 14. Tickets are $159 per person and include an open bar and music.
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in Columbia will be hosting a Valentine's Murder Mystery Dinner on Feb. 14 at 7 p.m.
- The Lab Baltimore on Charles Street will be hosting a Valentine's Day singles mixer between 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. on Feb. 14. Attendees will dine on a catered dinner. Participants are required to present vaccine cards or a negative COVID-19 test.
- Chesapeake Nautical Cruises in Annapolis will take singletons out for a cruise. Couples are also allowed to set sail and celebrate the day. People can begin boarding the ship at 7 p.m. on Feb. 14. Tickets are $89 per person.
for more features.