Watch CBS News

Hoverboard Started Halethorpe House Fire That Injured Woman, Firefighter

HALETHORPE, Md. (WJZ) -- One woman was injured in a house fire early Tuesday morning that officials said started by a charging hoverboard.

Fire officials got the call around 12:30 a.m. for a house fire on Hopkins Avenue in Halethorpe. Three people made it out of the house safely.

A woman was taken to the hospital in critical condition. One firefighter also suffered minor injuries.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.