BALTIMORE (WJZ) -- A University of Maryland, Baltimore County professor died Sunday from complications of the coronavirus, according to school officials.
Dr. Maurice Berger was a research professor and chief curator of UMBC's Center for Art, Design and Visual Culture. He joined the University in 1992.
- What Is A Coronavirus?
- The Symptoms Of Coronavirus And What You Should Do If You Feel Sick
- LIST: EPA Releases Names Of Disinfectants You Can Use Against Coronavirus
- Coronavirus-Related Scams Are Going Around. Here's What To Watch Out For
- What We Know About Coronavirus In Maryland
- Latest coronavirus stories from WJZ
Berger was an internationally known scholar whose work appeared regularly in the New York Times, Artforum, Art in America, National Geographic and other publications.
Berger lived in New York City and died in Craryville, New York, at the age of 63.
for more features.