Watch CBS News

Charging Hover Board Causes Fire At Baltimore School

BALTIMORE (WJZ)—Authorities say the fire sprinklers were activated at St. Frances Academy in Baltimore when a hover board caught fire.

According to officials, the fire started on Friday afternoon when the hover board was being charged.

No injuries were reported in the incident.

School dismissed for the day, officials said.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.