BALTIMORE (WJZ) -- A season preview concert for the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra originally scheduled for Saturday has been canceled amid continued contract disagreements between management and musicians.
BSO management said in a brief statement Friday morning that "efforts continue to make progress," but so far the two sides have not reached an agreement.
- BSO Musicians Say They're Not Performing At Meyerhoff Saturday, Reject Both Contract Offers
- BSO Musicians, Management Remain At Standstill As Season Set To Begin Saturday
- BSO Lockout | As New Season Nears, Musicians Say They May Not Take The Stage
- 'Substantial Uncertainty' About Baltimore Symphony Orchestra's Future, Audit Says
- Baltimore Symphony Musicians 'Caught Completely Off-Guard' By Abrupt Summer Season Cancellation
The concert was put in jeopardy last week after BSO musicians rejected a pair of contract proposals.
Management said it is making every effort to bring concerts back to the state as quickly as possible.
for more features.