Watch CBS News

Ammonia Leak Reported At Capital Clubhouse Ice Rink

WALDORF, Md. (WJZ) -- An ammonia leak at the Capital Clubhouse Ice Rink in Waldorf was contained by a HazMat crew from Charles County Fire and EMS Tuesday morning.

According to fire officials, the ammonia leak happened in the 3000 block of Waldorf Market Place.

The leak was contained by a HazMat team and currently they ventilating the building.

No injuries were reported.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.