Watch CBS News

9 People Injured In Baltimore County Carbon Monoxide Incident

Edgemere, MD (WJZ)-- Baltimore County Fire officials said nine people were transported to Shock Trauma following a carbon monoxide incident in the Edgemere area.

Firefighters were called to the 7800 block of St Claire Lane this morning after carbon monoxide entered several homes from a portable generator.

One child as transported in critical condition while five other adults and three other children were listed in stable condition.

Officials say 11 other patients refused going to the hospital after being evaluated at the scene.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.