Watch CBS News

2 People Recovering After Carbon Monoxide Incident In Northwest Baltimore

BALTIMORE (WJZ) -- Two people are recovering after a carbon monoxide incident in northwest Baltimore.

The incident happened on Wednesday morning at an apartment complex along the 4000 block of North Rogers Ave.

Two people were taken to the hospital, but it is unclear what the source of the carbon monoxide leak was.

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.