LOS ANGELES (CBS SF) -- Prosecutors announced Wednesday they have declined to charge Caitlyn Jenner in a fatal car crash in Southern California.
She was facing vehicular manslaughter charges for her role in a fatal car crash on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, last February.
Jenner's Cadillac SUV rear-ended a Lexus and pushed it into oncoming traffic. The driver, 69-year-old Kim Howe was killed when her car was hit head-on by a Hummer.
Earlier this month, the reality trans-woman star talked about the crash to Matt Lauer on CBS' Today.
"The media wants that picture, don't they?" Jenner said. "That is the worst-case scenario. I don't know. We'll see. The men's county jail. It is an enormous problem that they would put trans-women in a men's county jail."
"A tragedy like this, you'll never get over it. You just learn to live with it the best you possibly can," she said.
Investigators said Jenner was obeying the speed limit, but was allegedly driving too fast for rainy conditions on the road.
for more features.