Gary Alan Eberly, 54, told detectives his wife had left home on Nov. 19, and hadn't been seen since.
Her body was discovered in the family's home on Glide Court and he was arrested at around 11:30 a.m. on Thursday.
His wife's name hasn't been released, pending notification of the next of kin.
- Police Make Arrest In Crocker Park Homicide
- Sacramento City Council Considering Proposal To Reduce Affordable Housing Requirements
- Shoeshiner Wants Help Finding Bike Stolen From In Front Of Sacramento County Jail
- Crying Newborn Found In Flowerbed At Galt Residence
- Owner Of Lab Defends Technician Accused Of Helping Fake Trustee's Paternity Test
- Man Accused Of Taking Pictures Of Children Set For Release From Sacramento Jail
- Coroner: Girl Found Dead In Mother's Trunk Died From Drowning
- Neighbor Finds 78-Year-Old Sacramento Man Dead In Home, Wife Severely injured
- Fourth Suspect Arrested In Random Gas Station Slaying
for more features.