Watch CBS News

Stovetop Fire Extinguished At Senior Housing Complex On C Street

SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — Crews battled flames at the Globe Mills apartment building on C Street Tuesday night after a stovetop fire was reported on the second floor.

Investigators say the fire was quickly put out. Most residents sheltered in their apartments as crews worked to remove smoke from the building.

The complex includes a mix of senior housing and lofts.

No injuries were reported in this incident.

More from CBS Sacramento:

View CBS News In
CBS News App Open
Chrome Safari Continue
Be the first to know
Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting.