Last Updated Jul 6, 2010 12:08 AM EDT
Here's a quick way to assess whether or not your sales team is best-in-class or is just along for the ride. Answer the following eight questions with a "Yes" or "No" answer. Keep track of how many times you answer "Yes", enter the total in the poll below, then click on the link to for your team's score:
- 1. Is our corporate sales strategy clearly articulated, measurable and actionable?
- 2. Does our sales compensation plan reinforce that strategy?
- 3. Is there a plan to retrain existing or hire new personnel to support that strategy?
- 4. Is our marketing team able to produce leads and provide materials that support the strategy?
- 5. Is sales support prepared to assist the sales team as we execute the strategy?
- 6. Is human resources prepared support any required training and rehiring efforts?
- 7. Is our CRM system ready to measure the metrics for that strategy?
- 8. Are there no major disconnects that might prevent the execution of the strategy?
- 0 times, Click HERE Â»
- 1 time, Click HERE Â»
- 2 times, Click HERE Â»
- 3 times, Click HERE Â»
- 4 times, Click HERE Â»
- 5 times, Click HERE Â»
- 6 times, Click HERE Â»
- 7 times, Click HERE Â»
- 8 times, Click HERE Â»