Last Updated Dec 31, 2009 6:29 PM EST
I've collected a library of 25 of the best sales and marketing books on the planet. I'm running a little competition to see who gets this library for their very own. Before I tell you how to play the game, here's the library:
- Mastering the Complex Sale by Jeff Thull
- The Art of Woo by Sehll and Moussa
- The Prime Solution by Jeff Thull
- Stories that Sel by Casey Hibbard
- Own the Room by Booth, Shames and Desberg
- Rethinking Sales Management by Beth Rogers
- Achieve Sales Excellence by Howard Stevens and Theodore Kinni
- Move the World by Dean Brenner
- Heavy Hitter Selling by Steven W. Martin
- Heavy Hitter Sales Wisdom by Steven W. Martin
- The Boxcar Millionaire by Tom Black
- The Marketing Gurus by Chris Chase (ed.)
- Heavy Hitter Sales Psychology by Steven W. Martin
- The New Sales Speak by Terri L. Sjodin
- Perfect Selling by Linda Richardson
- Never Fly Solo by Lt. Col. Rob "Waldo" Waldman
- Exceptional Selling by Jeff Thull
- The Funnel Principal by Mark Sellers
- Doing Business Anywhere by Tom Travis
- The Anatomy of Buzz Revisited by Emanuel Rosen
- Simple Selling by Thomas Ray Crowel
- Action Selling by Duane Sparks
- The Four Pillars of Profit-Driven Marketing by Moeller and Landry
- Sales Coaching by Linda Richardson
- Outside Innovation by Patricia B. Seybold
If you're serious about selling, then you're probably pretty darn excited about the possibility of getting your hands on these books, which would cost around $500 if you purchased them at a bookstore.
Here how you play the game:
I've hidden a cartoon of a marketing geek inside 12 Sales Machine posts, one for each month of 2009. The marketing geek for December is right here:
Find the other 11 marketing geeks and email me the "URL numbers" of the those 11 posts. Example: this post is #7345, as shown in the URL window of the browser.
I should probably mention that the emails go directly to me and I'm not going to do anything with the return emails other than send a confirmation that I got the entry -- and a notice to the winner. In other words, this is just something I'm doing on my own -- it's not part of some grand marketing scheme.
All correct entries emailed to me before midnight (Pacific), December 31, 2009 will be entered into a drawing to receive the library.
In addition, the first ten entries will receive a signed copy of "Business Wisdom of the Electronic Elite," the now out-of-print book that started my writing career.
Have fun searching! Some of them are on the first page of the post, but a few are hidden inside the post. Here's another geek to get you started.