- Are more productive and work more efficiently
- Are highly motivated and strive for success
- Are very goal oriented
- Tend to be highly critical of their own performance
- Want team goals tied to individual performance
- Achieve sales performance equal to or greater than that of other generations
The correct answer is "Generation Y"!
According to a survey of 57 major U.S. companies conducted by the market research firm Sibson Consulting, a whopping 92 percent of employers said that attainment of sales goals by Millennials was just as good or better than by non-Millennials.
READERS: What you think? Does this square with your experience?