Last Updated Sep 27, 2009 6:20 PM EDT
You are better off reading the whole report, but here's a Twitter-style recounting of how each medium is going to do:
- Broadcast TV: Right now nothing matters as much as a strong scatter market.
- Cable TV: Having actually eked out a little growth this year, it will have better growth in 2010.
- Digital media: Like cable, it has grown even in a recession. 2010 will see continued growth in search. Display? Not so much.
- Print: The bad news? Circulation and advertising revenue will keep declining. The good news? They'll decline by less.
- Radio: Things have been so bad, there's nowhere to go but up.
- Out-of-home: It's all about digital, baby.