- Football --- Aussie Rules football of course (it even inspired the name of this BNET blogspace!)
- Football --- Rugby League or Rugby Union (depending on where you went to school)
- Football (please don't call it "Soccer") --- Particularly if David Beckham visits downunder with LA Galaxy
- Travelling --- Particularly if you are a good footballer you can play for other countries
- Travelling --- A right of passage to travel around Europe/Asia before settling down in a career
- Travelling around Australia in a caravan/RV
- Beer, beer, more beer, and the occasional glass of "card-on-ay" (Chardonnay that comes in a box)
- Coffee --- make mine a decaf grande latte, full strength, double shot, extra hot milk, shaken but not stirred
- Three Fs â€" family, fools and friends (also the prime source for start-up capital)
- Top 10 lists, filling out surveys and responding to blog questions.
What have I missed?
What is a must inclusion in the Top Ten?