Last Updated Oct 16, 2008 12:37 PM EDT
- The Find: You may think the C-suite is worried enough lately, but one survey finds executives are failing to sufficiently fret about one area of risk: human resources.
- The Source: Recent research from Ernst & Young entitled "2008 Global HR risk: From the danger zone to the value zone â€" accelerating business improvement by navigating HR risk."
- Less than half (42 percent) validate and prioritize their HR risk profile
- Only 43 percent analyze HR risk coverage by business unit and develop, monitor and enhance their plans
- Slightly more than half (56 percent) identify and document the likelihood and impact of HR risks to the organization
The Question: Is perplexed a good adjective to describe your company's feeling towards HR risk management?