Global Supply Chain Manager
Global supply chain managers are the unsung heroes of companies who have to get products from A to B, on time, and on budget — and now across continents and time zones as well. The job calls for calm problem-solving ability, high-tech handiness, and diplomatic skill — a triple threat that’s hard to find. According to industry analysts, there is a growing shortage of these specialists as companies streamline and speed up every link in the chain to stay competitive.
More on MoneyWatch:
- Disappearing Jobs: 10 High-Paying Careers with No Future
- Why Your Paycheck Is About to Rise
- Job Interview? 9 Great Tips to Get You to Round 2
- Top 10 Job Interview Mistakes
- Drink & Go Blonde? 7 Ways to Make More Money