Last Updated Dec 4, 2009 8:37 AM EST
Here are your choices:
- Mail out plenty of resumes. The resume blitz is the tried and true way to find a job. You spent the time writing a great one; let 'em see it!
- Register on the job boards. These boards expose your experience to millions of companies, so you're sure to find a good match!
- Write a business proposal. Show that prospective employer what you can do -- propose they expand their business... by hiring you!
- Network with former co-workers. They know who you are and what you can do, so your former co-workers can help find the right job!
- Check the classifieds. Your local newspaper feature local companies that are hiring today, so finding a good job should be easy!
- Create an online social network. Get active on Facebook and LinkedIn, post in forums and start a blog. Get visible to find hidden opportunities!
CLICK for the correct answer Â»