Malaysian authorities are now looking beyond Malaysia Airlines Flight 370's original flight path as the search for the missing jetliner intensifies. The focus of the international hunt expanded Tuesday from the South China Sea where the plane vanished to Malaysia's west coast at the Malacca Strait.
Malyasia Minister of Transport Hishamuddin Hussein said, "It's a huge massive operation, so hopefully the combination of all these efforts, we will get some more tangible results."
But as the search stretches into a fourth day, relatives of the 239 people on-board are growing more frustrated.
An amateur video appeared to capture bottles being thrown at Malaysia Airline representatives during a heated meeting Monday.
Along with providing food and lodging at a Beijing hotel, the airline is offering passengers' relatives $5,000, but one man -- whose 26-year-old son was on board -- hasn't taken it. He told CBS News he doesn't accept the airlines' offer to fly into Malaysia until there's concrete information about the missing flight. So far, he says, there's nothing.
A vigil was held on the streets of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, while, Maira Nari, the daughter of crew member Andrew Nari, has started an online vigil. On Monday night she tweeted, "It's almost 72 hours. Goodnight, daddy."
A Beijing shopping center, CBS News' Seth Doane reports, is now marking the time since the plane went missing on a giant stopwatch for the search, which is now on a giant screen. Also in China, state media is reporting that up to 10 high-resolution satellites, belonging to the Chinese military, have been repositioned to help with the search.