(CBS News) Do we here at The Feed enjoy the concept of "life hacking" to make the day-to-day living a bit easier? Let me think about that for a second... yes! (Click here to see just how much.) So can you guess what topic this post is going to cover? I'll assume you probably nailed the answer, so go ahead and pat yourself on the back and then click play above.
1. Need to fit 2 bowls in the microwave but there is no room? Place one bowl on top of a coffee mug and the other on the bottom this will allow you to fit both in at the same time.
2. Is your SD card stuck in lock mode? Grab a small piece of tape and wrap it around lock area and it's business as usual.
3. If you ever lose your flash drive or sd card always name the drive your phone number so whoever finds can give you a call.
4. Use Glass Cleaner to kill flys without needing a swatter.
5. Make a Tablet stand using 2 hangers and a cardboard tube!
6. Use your Sunglasses as a stand for your smart phone.
7. Make a secret compartment that looks like a picture frame by using an old VHS tape holder.
I'm sitting here trying to figure out a simpler and quicker way to applaud for this profusely, so will just have to go with a big "bravo!" for this incredible series and its most recent entry! And if you'd like to check out even more great tips and tricks from HouseholdHacker, you can see our previous posts on them by clicking here or you can go to their YouTube page by clicking here.