Last Updated May 21, 2010 1:24 PM EDT
In this week's five funniest media stories, Brian Williams, Lost and Pacman:
- To honor the 30th anniversary of Pacman, Google turns its logo into a playable version of the game. (Use your arrow keys.) Genius.
- The Philadelphia Inquirer is adding some 3D to its newspaper next month, so break out your dorky glasses. Seriously. Like this will save the newspaper industry?
- Newsweek reporters try to have a serious discussion with the random people they meet on ChatRoulette. They fail.
- Reimagined endings to Lost, paying homage to Saturday Night Live, M*A*S*H, Dallas, Planet of the Apes, and more.
- Greece's problems got you down? No worries. Jimmy Fallon and Brian Williams slow jam the Greece debt crisis.