JWT's new offices look like the inside of a nightclub (video below). It includes a bar (surely not!), a set of diner-style booths, curtained VIP-style areas and walls decorated with Space Invaders (click images to enlarge).
The whole things screams "trendy!" One office even has "grass" growing on its walls. It's a lovely visual joke (but how do you keep it clean?).
There will be no private offices. Fast Company says the place looks perfect for "BS-ing with friends." Your client dollars at work!
So that's what the company spent its billings from Microsoft's $100 million Bing! campaign on ...
More images over at Fast Company.
- 1969 "JWT Tour" Video to Resurface at Chicago Alumni Party
- JWT's Lennox Joins Zales; Walks Into Ambush
- JWT's $100M Campaign for Microsoft's Bing Is Failing
- End of JWT Chicago Raises Questions About City's Role in the Ad World
- Why Microsoft's $100 Million JWT Search Campaign May Be a Waste of Money
- JWT Trendspotter Mack Makes Sure She's Never Wrong ... Most of the Time